Saturday, November 20, 2010




November 13-14, 2010

My good friend, Fanny has come back to Lima to visit for the week from Arequipa. Fanny use to be one of the house moms in the home. She is staying with me for the week and asked if she could have a sleep over with her family group and four other kids in my house Saturday night. I said sure. I had 8 kids and 3 adults sleep in my house. It was quite the evening. Sunday after lunch we took the bus to the mall in order to watch a movie together as Sunday is Cinema Day and the prices are 1/2 priced. We ended up watching a comedy with racoons and animals trying to save and protect their families. The kids really enjoyed it. We then ate some ice cream and walked around the mall before heading back to my place on the bus. We sent the kids back to the home with Yessica and Fanny and I ended up talking the rest of the time and catching up on so many things. God is so good! Just when I needed a friend and he brought Fanny to Lima to my house. I am really enjoying her visit. Thanks God!

No comments: