Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 7, 2010

This afternoon, after church I ended up going to the Juniper Tree for visitor's day. This afternoon was a really wonderful afternoon because most of the kids had visitors that came specifically for them. We, Julia and I have been trying to get people to come and visit with the kids who don't have family who are able to come or no family at all. Plus this afternoon was the first time that we had a school for parents. Julia and I feel that we need to do more with the families of our kids so that they have a good relationship plus to be able to share the Word of God with them. Today was the first. We had "family" time. We had a game that each family participated in and then we sang together and then we heard the Word of God together and prayed. What a blessed afternoon!

No comments: