Saturday, November 06, 2010

October 29, 2010

This afternoon started the missionary conference in the church where the kids attend. I drove them all to church before coming back to the home to watch the older girls of Mimi's house. The kids came back and the teens then went shortly after for the evening session. I have really enjoyed my Friday evenings to Saturday mornings being a house mom substitute. Mostly because it allows me to become directly involved with one particular group of kids at the same time. When the teens came back they ended up watching a movie before heading up onto the roof for a sleep over. I had the two boys who invited one of the other boys from another house for a sleep over in the livingroom with me. Let's just say that between the two sleep overs I didn't get much rest. The kids though had lots of fun.

No comments: